Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An amazing GF and low-carb white loaf of bread

3 posters

Go down

An amazing GF and low-carb white loaf of bread Empty An amazing GF and low-carb white loaf of bread

Post by ONTARIO Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:49 am

I have forever been on the hunt for a store-bought better-than-half-decent GF bread. I think I've found it! I wiffle-waffled on buying this bread for a while now as it's quite expensive. Then I saw it at Costco for about the same price as the Little Northern Bakehouse I usually buy.

Anyway, it's the Gluten-Free Carbonaut bread. OMG! I brought it home and did the definitive bread test - I just buttered it and ate it. It was AMAZING! Anyway, just wanted to share.

Here's a link to the bread:

https://www.carbonaut.co/product/white-2/

ONTARIO

Back to top Go down

An amazing GF and low-carb white loaf of bread Empty Re: An amazing GF and low-carb white loaf of bread

Post by Pedidoc Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:30 am

Thanks, Ontario. I’ll have to look for it.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

An amazing GF and low-carb white loaf of bread Empty Re: An amazing GF and low-carb white loaf of bread

Post by Narrowminded Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:29 pm

Thank you ofr the tip. Looks like a local to me grocery carries it. I have to debate, I don't do well with tapioca starch. Tends to make my blood sugar spike and fall, at least that's what it feels like. I'm happy you can eat it and it tastes amazing.
Narrowminded
Narrowminded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down