Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tidy Magic

+8
OnTheBayou
Pedidoc
Meant2Move
Heuristicfireflower
nikitakolata
Narrowminded
Lovebird
Annieh
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tidy Magic - Page 3 Empty Re: Tidy Magic

Post by Narrowminded Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:55 pm

You have done quite a bit AT. I like Annieh's thoughts about the wardrobe being an insulating factor and could be used for cool storage. If you definitely decide to remove the wardrobe, I'd consider you may need to add insulation to the wall behind it.

I agree it will be great to see some action on this thread.
Narrowminded
Narrowminded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annieh Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:51 am

The opposite of tidy magic happened to me on Sunday when I acquired an entire shopping bag of fabric remnants that the craft ladies were disposing of. Yes, I brought them home to my already stuffed craft room. BUT, I have so far made three pairs of shorts and two dresses for the children's Christmas shoeboxes.

So those items can go back to church on Sunday, and the actual scraps discarded. Two curtains which I don't want to cut into will be donated to a free op-shop. That still leaves half a pile of assorted scraps, which I'm determined to make use or get rid of pronto.
Annieh
Annieh

AutumnTiger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnTiger Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:36 pm

Annie, sounds like you are determined and have a plan, and simply being Tidy Magic aware is a great start! It's also wonderful that you have made clothes to donate. Such a great thing to be able to do Smile

I'm having three cheers for tidy magic this evening as it made putting everything away after our trip a breeze. There are two plus-sides to that. First is that everything has a home, and second, because of the first plus everything does get put away. Such a bonus!
AutumnTiger
AutumnTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:19 pm

Annieh, what a wonderful way to use the scraps. I hope you can get a few more clothing items to donate from those scraps. It will be a blessing to those who receive.

AT - yay for all the blessings you are reaping from doing a little Tidy Magic.

I still need to get on that band wagon. I was, but I dropped and I need to get back to it.
Narrowminded
Narrowminded
Admin

AutumnTiger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum