Tidy Magic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Tidy Magic

Post by Annieh on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:52 am

Yay for the empty carrier bag.

I am working on my pantry. I found: pasta, rice, couscous, flour, oats, muesli, crackers, biscuits, lentils, beans, muesli bars, candy canes, soy oil (yikes, yuk), liquer, sherry, sprite, strawberry jelly, chia seeds and linseed.

No wonder I am having trouble keeping on the primal path.
Annieh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:59 am

OTB thanks for the heads up on the Goodwill stores. I ve been in one once on my life, and the one I went to was a junk heap literally. Nothing was neatly arranged, but for 2/hr, who would take pride in their work. The items displayed should have mostly all been in the garbage.

AT great job getting after the bag of stuff. While I have lots to tidy, bag stuffing was never one of my things. Now my cupboards are another story...

Annie, yes our pantries can make or break us. I have a few things in there, but I do my best to keep it free of the stuff I should it should not have
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheBayou on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:19 am

Narrowminded wrote:OTB thanks for the heads up on the Goodwill stores.  I ve been in one once on my life, and the one I went to was a junk heap literally. Nothing was neatly arranged, but for 2/hr, who would take pride in their work.  The items displayed should have mostly all been in the garbage.

AT great job getting after the bag of stuff. While I have lots to tidy, bag stuffing was never one of my things. Now my cupboards are another story...

Annie, yes our pantries can make or break us. I have a few things in there, but I do my best to keep it free of the stuff I should it should not have

Goodwill's are run by local non-profits, such as Goodwill of Austin, or where I live, Goodwill of Manasota. Store experiences seem to be like any other business, there are better and worse(er?) run places. The GW in Florida seemed more intent on spending their money on new buildings than providing low cost goods to the public, let alone so-called job training.

Yes, as to keeping junky foods out of the house! Snares! Entrapment!

OnTheBayou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annieh on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 pm

OnTheBayou wrote:Snares!  Entrapment!
You are so right.
Annieh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:04 pm

Completely forgot to update here yesterday. Amongst the things I accomplished yesterday, I managed to get thru 3 drawers of clothing. My sock drawer needed a major overhaul and is now nearing done Konmari way.

I also did my drawer of. Sleepware and then my WO clothing drawer.

Nice to have those cleared of clutter and looking spectacular.
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2