Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STATIN Risks and Outcomes

3 posters

Go down

STATIN Risks and Outcomes Empty STATIN Risks and Outcomes

Post by ONTARIO Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:59 am

I know a number of us on this forum have recently seen higher than expected cholesterol or LDL/HDL results in recent bloodwork. Of course, all of us have MDs who suggest STATINS. I also know most of us are hesitant to start taking a STATIN. I am sharing this as I found it interesting.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv15Y3JgnHz/

ONTARIO

Back to top Go down

STATIN Risks and Outcomes Empty Re: STATIN Risks and Outcomes

Post by Pedidoc Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:26 pm

Very interesting. Thank you, Ontario.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:26 pm

Thank you for sharing Ontario. That is pretty much what I have read and heard as well. They are definitely not what they are cracked up to be by mainstream medicine.
Narrowminded
Narrowminded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:08 pm

FYI....that doctor in the video is a chiropractor. He was doing "all the right things" and had a heart attack in his 30s. They he saw the light and has been educating others.

ONTARIO

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:32 pm

That info doesn't surprise me. I have found, at least the chiro's I know to be very up to speed on alternative medicine. And yeah, I think anyone if they really paid attention to their body as they should would realize that what there were doing obviously didn't work.

One dietician that I used to follow, found the light just after her career started because her Dad "was doing all the right things" and had a heart attack. It made her question everything she was taught in school. She eventually gave up her license because whomever is the RD govering body, were giving her issues because she was giving out opposing information. She wanted to be able to freely spread what she had learned.
Narrowminded
Narrowminded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down