Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for Fun - Poorly Explain What You Do

3 posters

Go down

Just for Fun - Poorly Explain What You Do Empty Just for Fun - Poorly Explain What You Do

Post by Annieh Sat May 29, 2021 7:00 am

This question came across my Facebook page and some of the answers made me giggle out loud and I thought it would be fun to play here. I'll start.
Annieh
Annieh

Back to top Go down

Just for Fun - Poorly Explain What You Do Empty Re: Just for Fun - Poorly Explain What You Do

Post by Annieh Sat May 29, 2021 7:00 am

I wait in my house while people take turns to come through my front door and sit down next to me and touch my equipment. I tell them to do it again until it sounds nicer. I also tell them what the dots are and hope they remember next time.
Annieh
Annieh

Back to top Go down

Just for Fun - Poorly Explain What You Do Empty Re: Just for Fun - Poorly Explain What You Do

Post by Narrowminded Sun May 30, 2021 1:25 am

I sit in front of a machine and try to make numbers and letters show up on the TV. I also wait for this black box to make a ringing noise. Other people stand in front of bigger machines, some try to make them make noise when they hit metal.
Narrowminded
Narrowminded
Admin

Annieh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ekba Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:25 pm

I sit on airplanes and in airports. I stare at and type a lot on my phone. I try to find the least bad food at airports. Occasionally I leave the airport to talk with actual people for 2-3 hours. Somewhere else, stuff gets made and sold.
ekba
ekba

Annieh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum