Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pebbles67 is in the cave.

+3
Lovebird
Narrowminded
Pebbles67
7 posters

Go down

Pebbles67 is in the cave. Empty Pebbles67 is in the cave.

Post by Pebbles67 Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:30 am

So I went back to the MDA forums today after two months away and was greeted with the message from Mark that the forums are closed. I was a member for seven years...So sad. I am grateful that several of you left breadcrumbs for me to follow. I had a panic moment thinking that I had lost you all forever.

My MDA story in short: I joined the forum in October of 2010 and started the program. Over the next two and a half years I lost 80lbs and maintained a thriving journal. I signed up for PHC certification in 2014.  

I had to take a break from the forums for a while and I started to struggle with food for reasons unrelated to the efficacy of the Primal eating plan.

I came back in 2016, having regained much of the weight I had lost,  but I still believed in this way of eating. Sadly, the forum was not what it had once been and then they did the update. EEEK! I have been in and out of the Forum for the last two years, mostly using it to keep up with my friends.

I finally finished Primal Health Coach certification this summer. The certification will be used to pass it on, but I have no plan to coach in any official way. I am following the Primal Blueprint and getting healthy again. In late November I joined a gym and am lifting heavy things several times a week. To deal with other aspects of my eating issues, I am working with a 12 step program.

I am hopeful that this Forum will be what the other once was, a thriving place for learning and support as we seek optimal health.

All the Best,
P

Last edited by Pebbles67 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pebbles67
Pebbles67

Back to top Go down

Pebbles67 is in the cave. Empty Re: Pebbles67 is in the cave.

Post by Narrowminded Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:44 am

Pebbles, welcome glad you made it. Don’t think we got acquainted over on MDA, but hopefully here
Narrowminded
Narrowminded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Welcome aboard Pebbles! It's great that you found us, despite all the spam at MDA.

But hey, you're here. That's what counts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rig D Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Glad you found us and very happy to have you on board. You started Primal 2 yrs before me, but we both endured the whole, slow and painful death of the MDA Forum. Fortunately, Ontario seized the day and launched this forum and we seem to be doing well.

To my knowledge, you are the first Primal Health Coach we have on board. There will probably be a number of questions that come up where your PHC training will be valuable, I hope you will share your knowledge.
Rig D
Rig D

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Rig D wrote:
To my knowledge, you are the first Primal Health Coach we have on board. There will probably be a number of questions that come up where your PHC training will be valuable, I hope you will share your knowledge.

Good thinking, Rig. Yes, please do share, Pebbles. Wink
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Hi Pebbles and a BIG welcome to you! As Rig D said, yes, I certainly have some PHC questions for you! There is a thread under the "Primal Nutrition" section of the forum. Hopefully you will drop by and answer those questions.

So glad you followed the bread crumbs......

ONTARIO

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebbles67 Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:54 pm

ONTARIO wrote:Hi Pebbles and a BIG welcome to you! As Rig D said, yes, I certainly have some PHC questions for you! There is a thread under the "Primal Nutrition" section of the forum. Hopefully you will drop by and answer those questions.

So glad you followed the bread crumbs......

I will and I cannot believe I missed the irony of my own post - breadcrumbs, lol
Pebbles67
Pebbles67

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Glad you are here Pebbles.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Annieh Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:34 am

Hi Pebbles, good to have you.
Annieh
Annieh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum