Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food/health recording programs for Mac?

2 posters

Go down

Food/health recording programs for Mac? Empty Food/health recording programs for Mac?

Post by OnTheBayou Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:39 pm

My fiance' uses a Mac because it was given to her for her work. (Whew! Thought we had an irreconcilable difference before we even started!)

Any suggestions for a free or low cost food/exercise/vitals program for Mac?

I used FitDay for a number of years, but that kicking me off and relogging every 20 minutes finally got old. I've been using Diet Organizer now for five? years. It's great if you don't need/want a phone version. I keep the database on my Onedrive, it's accessible wherever I am.

OnTheBayou

Back to top Go down

Food/health recording programs for Mac? Empty Re: Food/health recording programs for Mac?

Post by Narrowminded Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:44 pm

My Fitness Pal works on Mac, as does Livestongs version. They are both internet based, so depends if you want a resident program or not.
Narrowminded
Narrowminded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Food/health recording programs for Mac? Empty Re: Food/health recording programs for Mac?

Post by OnTheBayou Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Narrowminded wrote:My Fitness Pal works on Mac, as does Livestongs version. They are both internet based, so depends if you want a resident program or not.

Yeah, I'm hoping to find a decent offline program. Thanjs.

OnTheBayou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down