Moving Forward Toward Better Health part 3

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: Moving Forward Toward Better Health part 3

Post by Lovebird on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:53 am

Pedidoc wrote:Got to love when you work with an awesome group of people who pull together to get the work done.  Very Happy

Definitely! Glad to hear you've got such a supportive team on your side.

Pedidoc wrote:I will say this weekend has resulted in several glasses of a red blend and more than a few Reese's peanut butter pumpkins. Embarassed

As long as you enjoyed pretty much every sip and morsel of those, that's absolutely okay.  Smile I'd add 'under the circumstances' however there's no need for perfection all the time, as we all know. Wink

*hugs*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by perennialpam on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:58 am

Pedidoc wrote:
I think having a to-do list and plotting it on a calendar helps me get stuff done, not that I am employed.

I agree with you.  In fact, just this morning I made a items I need/want to accomplish.  I had not been doing that lately.  Now to strike off things done.
perennialpam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:09 am

I need to get in a better habit of a to-do list. Winging it just isn’t working. Smile

Glad you had a good weekend.
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:02 am

Pedidoc wrote:I will say this weekend has resulted in several glasses of a red blend and more than a few Reese's peanut butter pumpkins. Embarassed

Yeah, I'm with you there! I had a few of daughter's Halloween stash. I can account for the missing mini-bags of M&Ms, a "fun-sized" Mars bar, and a pouch of fruit snacks. I try to just let it go. Meh, in the end it's probably just 400 calories. And once in a while isn't going to kill any of us.

ONTARIO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Lovebird wrote:
Pedidoc wrote:Got to love when you work with an awesome group of people who pull together to get the work done.  Very Happy

Definitely! Glad to hear you've got such a supportive team on your side.

Pedidoc wrote:I will say this weekend has resulted in several glasses of a red blend and more than a few Reese's peanut butter pumpkins. Embarassed

As long as you enjoyed pretty much every sip and morsel of those, that's absolutely okay.  Smile I'd add 'under the circumstances' however there's no need for perfection all the time, as we all know.  Wink

*hugs*
Thanks, LB.  It is good to work with a great team.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:48 pm

perennialpam wrote:
Pedidoc wrote:
I think having a to-do list and plotting it on a calendar helps me get stuff done, not that I am employed.

I agree with you.  In fact, just this morning I made a items I need/want to accomplish.  I had not been doing that lately.  Now to strike off things done.
I love marking things off and go so far as to add stuff that I didn't list so I can cross it off. Very Happy
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Narrowminded wrote:I need to get in a better habit of a to-do list.  Winging it just isn’t working. Smile

Glad you had a good weekend.
Thanks, NM.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Pedidoc wrote:
perennialpam wrote:
Pedidoc wrote:

I love marking things off and go so far as to add stuff that I didn't list so I can cross it off. Very Happy

I find joy in crossing stuff off a list as well. I definitely think it's a type A thing. Wink

ONTARIO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:49 pm

ONTARIO wrote:
Pedidoc wrote:I will say this weekend has resulted in several glasses of a red blend and more than a few Reese's peanut butter pumpkins. Embarassed

Yeah, I'm with you there! I had a few of daughter's Halloween stash. I can account for the missing mini-bags of M&Ms, a "fun-sized" Mars bar, and a pouch of fruit snacks. I try to just let it go. Meh, in the end it's probably just 400 calories. And once in a while isn't going to kill any of us.
I've let it go, but there are still pumpkins around.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Sleep: 3h 36m - 56m awake, 49m REM, 1h 40m light, and 67m deep  For a short sleep I got some good REM and deep in.  So for the last 3 days, I got a total of 11 1/2 hours sleep.

Met with the dean for about 2 hours going over stuff.  Went to a very boring budget meeting. Had a meeting to discuss the new student orientation tomorrow evening.  Put together the powerpoint and agenda.

Home before it started raining.  Dinner is egg roll in a bowl (all of the fillings with none of the wrapper).  Hoping for a better nights sleep tonight.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by perennialpam on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:56 am

Pedidoc wrote:I love marking things off and go so far as to add stuff that I didn't list so I can cross it off. Very Happy

Me 2.  That is why I started doing a list once again.  Do not know when I got off that bandwagon but there is now a list.
perennialpam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:42 am

perennialpam wrote:
Pedidoc wrote:I love marking things off and go so far as to add stuff that I didn't list so I can cross it off. Very Happy

Me 2.  That is why I started doing a list once again.  Do not know when I got off that bandwagon but there is now a list.  

I think it helps guide the day and gives you a feeling of accomplishment.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:48 am

Sleep 9h 3m: 1h 49m awake, 2h 13m REM, 5h 17m light, 1h 33m Deep.  I feel fairly good, but could have used more deep, as I do not feel "refreshed."  

Odd day today.  Some odds and ends around the house and then to the spa for facial and pedicure late morning. Home to get ready to go to university because we have new nursing student orientation this evening at 6 pm.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:21 am

Enjoy your day.
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tomi1000 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:08 pm

I love lists! Hubby laughs at me cuz I will write and re-write my grocery lists. I like the list to be in the proper order cuz it makes it easier and faster while shopping - no back tracking! So my lists always start with the produce, then the meat, then the dairy/egg section, then the little bit of whatever else is needed. I buy paper goods online from Costco, so never have to get TP at the store. Smile

I do the same with all my lists. Write, then re-write to keep it all organized.

I hope your orientation goes well. Maybe tonight you'll have a really good sleep!
tomi1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Narrowminded wrote:Enjoy your day.
I did, for the most part, thank you.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:37 pm

tomi1000 wrote:I love lists!  Hubby laughs at me cuz I will write and re-write my grocery lists. I like the list to be in the proper order cuz it makes it easier and faster while shopping - no back tracking!  So my lists always start with the produce, then the meat, then the dairy/egg section, then the little bit of whatever else is needed.  I buy paper goods online from Costco, so never have to get TP at the store.  Smile  

I do the same with all my lists.  Write, then re-write to keep it all organized.  

I hope your orientation goes well.  Maybe tonight you'll have a really good sleep!  
I like to put my grocery list in order of aisle also.  I also unload like stuff on the belt, so that putting things away is easier.  I use Amazon subscribe and save and Dash buttons for TP, PT, laundry detergent, and stuff like that.  I use Petco to deliver dog food.  My life would be so much harder without these options.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:40 pm

I enjoyed my facial and pedicure.  I now have dark blue with some sparkle toenails.  

New student orientation went okay, but some of them worry me!  I am hoping they were just excited and not really brain dead. What a Face

Home unwinding for 30 minutes or so before I go to bed, as tomorrow is an early morning.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:27 am

Sleep 4h 15m: Awake 35m, REM 41m, Light 2h 23m, Deep 1h 11m.  I actually feel fairly good, most likely because I got some decent sleep.

Meeting with the Dean, Advisory Board meeting, discussion with pedi class, and meeting at the Med Center with CNOs.  Should be home early.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tomi1000 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:50 pm

Online ordering has been a blessing to me since the CFS setting in last fall. The only we get at the grocery store is produce, meat and eggs/dairy. With the occasional oddities when we can or have people over. Everything else can be ordered online. Smile Its job security for the guys who drive the parcel trucks! Smile
tomi1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:15 pm

I do some online ordering of things as well. And when I do a grocery list, yes, I put it in store order. I also put like things together on the belt.

Hope you meetings went well today.
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:12 pm

tomi1000 wrote:Online ordering has been a blessing to me since the CFS setting in last fall.  The only we get at the grocery store is produce, meat and eggs/dairy.  With the occasional oddities when we can or have people over.  Everything else can be ordered online.  Smile  Its job security for the guys who drive the parcel trucks!  Smile  
I agree about the fresh food needing to be picked personally.  I just can't trust a shopping service to pick well.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:13 pm

Narrowminded wrote:I do some online ordering of things as well.  And when I do a grocery list, yes, I put it in store order.  I also put like things together on the belt.

Hope you meetings went well today.
All went well.  Got home early and got some stuff done that needed doing.  Hoping for longer sleep tonight.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:58 am

Cruddy sleep last night.  No idea why, but no Deep at all.

Getting ready to go get my hair done and then off to pick up dress and get ready for nurse gala tonight.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tomi1000 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:23 pm

what fun! Sorry you didn't sleep well. Maybe after a night out you'll be so exhausted your body won't be able to do anything except sleep deep!
tomi1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next