Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MDA FORUM CLOSED!!!!

+15
John Caton
Neck2
The Walrus
OnTheBayou
Lovebird
Starkanda
Rig D
Greensprout
Narrowminded
RedComet
Nightly Orange
Meant2Move
sharperhawk
Rocky07
ONTARIO
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MDA FORUM CLOSED!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: MDA FORUM CLOSED!!!!

Post by sharperhawk Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:46 am

These days MDA is a shopping cart. Nonproducts like Mark's blog posts are promotion for products. Don't waste your breath trying to communicate.
sharperhawk
sharperhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:27 pm

I doubt he'll respond. Heck, he wouldn't respond while the forum was actually active when we offered to help the sinking ship. Part of me wonders if he just wants to move away from primal and solely to keto. I mean, is there any money left in primal? Not likely. All his books can be bought cheaply through resale. All of the Primal info is out there free for the taking. I wonder if his move to keto was to force the sale of new books and products. There's nothing more financially viable as an excited newbie about to embark on a new healthy lifestyle plan with promises of weight loss and optimum health. Primal was old news. Keto is the new "it" diet.

ONTARIO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:37 pm

I don't care anymore. Just wanted to get it out and once again share the link to here. Did not post to get an answer anyway, but without the forum link at the top not many people will be aware there's a new place to hang out. Did you see the new thread? Very Happy

Keto is everywhere. Even here. Plenty of incorrect advice though. *shrugs* People live and learn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:33 am

Looks like they've finally killed off the MDA forum since none of the known links show anything anymore.. could be a glitch but somehow I doubt it..
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:42 am

^ sad, but glad many found this location.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:14 am

Indeed.. we all knew it would happen at some point, despite the promise he made 2 years ago..

Mark Sisson wrote:As for the existing forum, it isn’t going anywhere but will remain part of MDA as a now archived resource. You’ll be able to go in and search for topics at will.

especially since they failed to clean it up as promised, before archiving. No money to be made and for some that is all that matters.

Happy for those that made it here. Smile
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3