Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most recent posts at the top?

3 posters

Go down

Most recent posts at the top? Empty Most recent posts at the top?

Post by GiGy Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:17 am

Is there a way to change the sort order of posts so the most recent ones are at the top when I go into a thread?

I went into a couple of diaries, and really would preder to go to the end and read back a few pages. Right now the only way to get to the end is to page through......
GiGy
GiGy

Back to top Go down

Most recent posts at the top? Empty Re: Most recent posts at the top?

Post by Lovebird Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:11 pm

GiGy wrote:
I went into a couple of diaries, and really would preder to go to the end and read back a few pages.  Right now the only way to get to the end is to page through......

Hi GiGy. You can simply go to the newest post by clicking the icon right next to the name of the last reply (to the right of your screen). Or open the diary section and click the last page as it gives you the last 2 page numbers of any diary as well as the first 2... (column between journal name and number of replies).

It was discussed at the start of the forum, however most people prefer it the way it is.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Rig D Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:00 pm

This graphic will help you in your finding new information here.
When you log in, the first thing to do is click the "View posts since last visit" link that is just above the blue "Forum" highlight. You will then get a screen like this:

Most recent posts at the top? Pf_sea10

If there are multiple posts in the thread that you haven't seen, clicking the orange box on the left will take you to the first one you haven't seen.
Rig D
Rig D

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGy Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Ah, thank you, RigD and Lovebird. I am able to do those things when I am accessing the web version on my laptop.

I was having an issue when accessing the forum through Topic'it App on my iPhone, but I did figure it out and I will post some pics just in case anyone else comes along and searches for this issue later - or if any of y'all want to know how to do it in the mobile app.

I will come back here and post those pics once I get them off my phone and into Photobucket.

GiGy
GiGy

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGy Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Ok, let's see if I can get these uploaded. Sorry, I know these are huge pics, I will use smaller ones next time I upload something.

Most recent posts at the top? <a href=Most recent posts at the top? C588CAF6-8429-451F-899C-4F6CFC4DF29E_zpssa9jmgup" />

Most recent posts at the top? <a href=Most recent posts at the top? 190F4CAA-426F-4D43-B2F9-AD180A7AA019_zps5cikqe8j" />
GiGy
GiGy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:37 pm

GiGy wrote:
I was having an issue when accessing the forum through Topic'it App on my iPhone, but I did figure it out and I will post some pics just in case anyone else comes along and searches for this issue later - or if any of y'all want to know how to do it in the mobile app.

Thanks for sharing the info. You can also use servimg which is provided by forumotion for your pics.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down