Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I change my user name?

5 posters

Go down

How do I change my user name? Empty How do I change my user name?

Post by ToddAndMargo Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Hi All,

I misspelled my user name. How do I change it?

Many thanks,
-T
ToddAndMargo
ToddAndMargo

Back to top Go down

How do I change my user name? Empty Re: How do I change my user name?

Post by Rig D Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Hi Todd. I'm one of the moderators and don't see any tools to allow us or you to change your username. Since you are brand new, I'd just create a new uc for the correct spelling and then we can ban your current uc so you won't get anything/ or be able to use it for posting.

Ontario is our main mod, and LoveBird finds all kinds of neat ways to address stuff. They will see your posts within a day or so and if there is a smoother way to handle this and your email issue they will let you know.

Glad to see you come on board PrimalForums
Rig D
Rig D

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Ontario, being the admin, can change usernames according to forumotion. Smile

Another option would be to delete your current account (which you can do yourself) and/or set up a new account for ToddAndMargo.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddAndMargo Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:28 pm

Lovebird wrote:Ontario, being the admin, can change usernames according to forumotion.  Smile

Another option would be to delete your current account (which you can do yourself) and/or set up a new account for ToddAndMargo.

Hi Ontario,

When you see this, would you change my username from "ToddAndargo" to "ToddAndMargo"?

Many thanks,
-T
ToddAndMargo
ToddAndMargo

Back to top Go down

Post by Annieh Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Pretty please.
Annieh
Annieh

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddAndMargo Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:29 pm

Annieh wrote:Pretty please.

I am really good at insincere compliment too! Have I mentioned that you guys are the greatest look Primals on the face of this earth? Intelligent too!
ToddAndMargo
ToddAndMargo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:45 am

Rig D wrote:Hi Todd.

You are aware that his name is not really Todd, aren't you?  Very Happy It's a reference to Todd & Margo Chester... National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Wink

Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Rig D Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:48 am

LB: UC is/will be Todd & Margo, so he's Todd to me. Much as you are Lovebird (LB) to me, don't need to know your real name, assuming your real name isn't Love Bird. Smile
Rig D
Rig D

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:11 am

Rig D wrote:LB: UC is/will be Todd & Margo, so he's Todd to me.  Much as you are Lovebird (LB) to me, don't need to know your real name, assuming your real name isn't Love Bird. Smile

In that case you should call him T&M.  Smile

My real name is Alex as you very well know, like plenty of others here do and are welcome to use. It's not a secret and mentioned in the first post of my MDA journal.
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Rig D Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:45 am

Your are still Lovebird to me.
Let's move on to something more constructive
Rig D
Rig D

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddAndMargo Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:51 am

Lovebird wrote:
Rig D wrote:Hi Todd.

You are aware that his name is not really Todd, aren't you?  Very Happy It's a reference to Todd & Margo Chester... National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Wink

Ahh. Christmas Vacation. My all time favorite Christmas movie. I am surprised you caught the reference. You are only the third person in 22 years to catch the reference. :-)

Anyway, that video clip, although admittedly funny as all heck, is a poor parody of the real Todd and Margo. Some how, and I have not quite put my finger on it yet, I think they are making fun of Margo and me. They could have a least used better looking actors than us. And if you believe anything about the Margo in the clip, you now know the real reason from wanting to fix the spelling on her name: my life depends on it. Please change it before she find it!

What???? What do you mean??? NO! I am not full of something that come from the back end of a male cow! Absolutely NOT I SAY! Everyone know it comes from the back end of a horse!

By the way, the real Margo, the opposite of what is in the clip, is a total trophy wife. When she found out what happened to me (T2), she tossed or gave away all our high glycemic food like substances. She even tossed her favorite confections. She only eats what I eat so I am NEVER tempted to fall off the wagon. (A customer on mine was complaining about her son's T2. Turn out his wife is a vegetarian. She won't allow him to eat meat. Now that is a violation of your marriage vows.)

Grok on !

ToddAndMargo
ToddAndMargo

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Sorry, Todd, that I didn't see this sooner. I am in regatta hell season. If you read my primal diaries you will understand. Basically, I am not around much on the weekends in the summer.

Anyway, sorry, and I have since changed it for you.

ONTARIO

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddAndMargo Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:30 pm

ONTARIO wrote:Sorry, Todd, that I didn't see this sooner. I am in regatta hell season. If you read my primal diaries you will understand. Basically, I am not around much on the weekends in the summer.

Anyway, sorry, and I have since changed it for you.

No problem. I was having fun with the misspelling!

Thank you!
ToddAndMargo
ToddAndMargo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum