Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing Left to Say

2 posters

Go down

Nothing Left to Say Empty Nothing Left to Say

Post by Rocky07 Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:23 am

Judging by the lack of activity, I would say we have pretty much said all that can be said about our current thinking regarding nutrition. As I mentioned in my attempt to stoke a fresh discussion on cholesterol, we don’t have any new research or exciting new theories to debate. I thought the paucity of posts at MDA was primarily due to spam and never ending technical glitches, but now it is obvious that we simply are not interested in rehashing the same points ad nauseam. Oh well, what I have learned here has changed my eating habits and life forever. Thanks to all.

Edit: wish you had not moved this because my comments were specifically meant for the Nutrition subforum.

Rocky07

Back to top Go down

Nothing Left to Say Empty Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Rig D Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:08 am

it is obvious that we simply are not interested in rehashing the same points ad nauseam.

OK, this seems to me to be an entirely "to be expected" result. Why beat the drum on the same thing unless there is something new to consider?
Rig D
Rig D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum