Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PaleoMarine

3 posters

Go down

The PaleoMarine Empty The PaleoMarine

Post by Labtech Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:14 am

I've stumbled across the PaleoMarine's blog. An interesting journey. Its very simply written and follows along similarly with my experience with Paleo/Primal.
His wife is involved also. What do ya'll think. I would like to see a blog by a woman that is similar, easily readable and chronological like his. Maybe a simple journal by someone here, that my wife and daughter would follow along.

Labtech

Back to top Go down

The PaleoMarine Empty Re: The PaleoMarine

Post by Lovebird Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:32 am

A link would have been nice... Smile https://paleomarine.com/

There are a number of journals at MDA that might be helpful and several blogs online too. It won't do you any good though, as long as DW and DD think they already know 'everything' there is to know about health/weightloss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rig D Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:29 am

I like it.
His site seems to be poorly laid out -- He has a lot of info related that you can't see from the home page (or at least I don't see it), but if you click the Leave a comment link on the right under the blog title it will take you a page where if you scroll down you can see a lot of other links.
Rig D
Rig D

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 am

FWIW I like E.J.'s blog and style. Ofcourse there's always his wife Sherry's point of view: https://ourdailybacon.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum