Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Texas

5 posters

Go down

Hi from Texas Empty Hi from Texas

Post by GroundhogGirl Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi everyone from Welcome, Texas.

It's a brand new year and I've decided to go Keto. I'm following Mark Sisson's plan. I started the 21-day introductory primal diet today and will attempt to go keto after that. I don't anticipate it being too difficult since I've been eating highly nutritions foods and low carb for over a decade. What needs to change with me is to stop the wine/alcohol, quit the celebratory carb forays and just be more disciplined. I've been a WAPF (Nourishing Traditions) believer for more than 10 years, so I'm used to eating lots of good fats, etc. I'm 58yo, soon to be 59 and have almost always been physically active, participating in either pretty serious swimming, fast walking and/or weight training. I absolutely HATE jogging/running although I think I can force myself to sprint for short periods of time. I look forward to learning from this group. Happy New Year!

GroundhogGirl

Back to top Go down

Hi from Texas Empty Re: Hi from Texas

Post by Lovebird Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:28 pm

Hi! Welcome to the forum and good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annieh Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:40 pm

Welcome GroundhogGirl.
Annieh
Annieh

Back to top Go down

Post by crogagnon Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:23 pm

Welcome!

I usually recommend people to focus on the food first. Once you become a fat-burning machine, you'll feel so much energy that you won't be able to sit still and NOT exercise. You'll WANT to go out there and move.

crogagnon

https://paleotrack.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum