Primal Cleaning

Go down

Primal Cleaning

Post by Acroyali on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:07 pm

If anyone hangs out on Dr. Becker (Mercola) forum, they know we have a cat that was recently diagnosed with critical asthma so cleaning protocols have been extremely diligent.
I'm wondering what you all find good for cleaning solutions.
So far, we've used Murphy's Oil Soap at a high dilution rate (I'm guessing about 10:1), as well as white vinegar (closer to 15 or 20:1). When we add water, its HOT.
Our laundry detergent is HE friendly and is either Seventh Generation of Mela brand.
We love essential oils but have backed off them due to his problems (both in cleaning and in diffusing.) We hate dryer sheets, LOL.
So far this cat is well controlled. He had a check up and the veterinarian was very pleased.

Tell me about your primal cleaning habits. How often do you clean? What kind of floors do you have and what do you use on them? Do you use certain products or avoid others?

Acroyali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Primal Cleaning

Post by Annieh on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Don't clean much. Mainly use water, a little bit of vinegar or dishwash detergent.
Vacuum the carpets (only one room and the hallway), sweep the wooden bedroom floors with a microfibre Norwex mop, wipe the kitchen and bathroom floors with a wet envirocloth (Norwex again). That's pretty much it. We stay healthy.
Annieh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:42 am

Vacuum the carpets, use a steam mop on the linoleum and engineered HW. Simple really. We too are healthy, other than DH’s ALS, which when that started we were basically the same other than swiffer mop
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down