The Primal Intellectual

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Re: The Primal Intellectual

Post by ONTARIO on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:36 pm

perennialpam wrote:Good for you taking on that duty which will be so helpful.  

I had no idea it was training daily and weekend regattas.  

Great way to keep kids busy and involved.  

Yep, he literally sails every day in July and August. He also sails every weekend in May, June, and Sept. A few days get squeezed in in October, weather permitting. The club is open 4.5 months a year and they probably sail 80 to 90 days of that.

ONTARIO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:49 pm

That is a full schedule. I took on the roll you have many of DS’s hockey team years. Some work, a lot of fun and very needed. Congrats to you for stepping up
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO Yesterday at 5:42 pm

Hot here today. It's 42 with the humidex (109 F). Didn't do much other than sit in the shade, very still, on the deck.

Hubby got his usual Father's Day gifts of items that relate to cooking. He loves to cook.

We're currently sitting on the deck drooling over the smell of our two rotisserie chickens cooking on the grill. Monday's are always busy for us and we aren't all home at the same time for dinner on Monday so I try to have lots of leftovers from Sunday.

Happy Father's Day to all the dedicated dads out there. My kids hit the jackpot on that one! Very Happy

ONTARIO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum