Every day remains a wandering road

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Every day remains a wandering road - Page 15 Empty Re: Every day remains a wandering road

Post by Greensprout on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:08 pm

Kathi, heard, but feeling guilty about being a slug.  

NM, appreciate your thoughts.

Nobody has asked yet for supper although is now 7p, plenty of leftovers on fridge.  I havent eaten yet today, but it was nearly 2 when I got up...

Can’t spend 2 weeks in a pity party and doing shite.
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Every day remains a wandering road - Page 15 Empty Re: Every day remains a wandering road

Post by Pedidoc on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:26 pm

No, but you can have very small doable goals. You do not need to redo the entire place in two weeks. How about if you start with the evacuations?
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Greensprout on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:32 pm

I do have a reasonably small list for tomorrow, which does not include personnel evals, that may be Wed. Tomorrow laundry away, empty last bits out of holiday suitcases, hand wash bathing suits and plan dinner. Hopefully include prescribed rehab exercises. Plus facial mid day.
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:40 pm

Greensprout wrote:I do have a reasonably small list for tomorrow, which does not include personnel evals, that may be Wed.  Tomorrow laundry away, empty last bits out of holiday suitcases, hand wash bathing suits and plan dinner.  Hopefully include prescribed rehab exercises.  Plus facial mid day.

That is a very reasonable list and if the hand wash gets pushed a day, at least the suitcase is unloaded! Very Happy
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Greensprout on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 pm

Thanks, Kathi, for that.  Hoping for a decent sleep without the vivid weird dreams of the past few days, and am able to get up a couple of hours before I have to leave for facial.  Hubby and son will be long gone by then. Alarms are set.
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Post by perennialpam on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:08 pm

^^What She Said^^
perennialpam
perennialpam

Back to top Go down

Post by Greensprout on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:05 pm

Managed to get up with alarms, showered, bite to eat and ready to leave for facial soon. Slept about 9.5 hours, restless and more vivid and weird dreams.

Aiming on getting to suitcases and putting away clean laundry when I return.
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Great job, GS. You got up before 11 hours of sleep even with the dreams. That is a Win! Hope you enjoy the facial.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Greensprout on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:44 pm

Thanks, Pedi! Facial was very good. I like their product line (primarily natural ingredients), and bought a few more.

Did get laundry put away, shoes and other bits still in suit=tases, but is a start.

Ground beef out, may do a crackslaw sort of meal.
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:10 pm

Progress in small steady steps. May I suggest that you pull out a calendar and plot out a few things each day to accomplish?
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Greensprout on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:26 pm

Notepad handy. Lists abound.
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Post by perennialpam on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:29 am

GS -- at least you have something to keep you busy. Laughing
perennialpam
perennialpam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:05 pm

I feel you healing bit by bit. Maybe not as quick as you would like, but I honestly see a difference in your posts.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Greensprout on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:53 pm

Pedidoc wrote:I feel you healing bit by bit.  Maybe not as quick as you would like, but I honestly see a difference in your posts.
I hope thats true. Today was not bad, ended up texting with son #1 and got a bit emotional when he said he’s always here for me, only a call or plane ride away. Saddens me to involve him, but he is now a man, not a kid. Requested he not share our discussion with hubby unless he felt it necessary. He is my kid, and an intelligent dude, and he has by back, should i need it. As does son #2, with whom i’ve Also chatted a bit about stuff. Think some of it is a bit overwhelming for hubby, although he’s right here and on side. He likes to be in control, and this may be a bit beyond him.

Should just go to sleep, but may catch a short Netflix show.
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:37 pm

I think it's great that ALL your men support you. Each has a particular strength and you can pick and choose who works best in different situations.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:45 am

Pedidoc wrote:I think it's great that ALL your men support you. Each has a particular strength and you can pick and choose who works best in different situations.

Definitely! Plus all the other people that are there for you and show their support by giving you time and space to heal. ((HUGS))

Sending healing thoughts your way.

Self-acceptance doesn’t mean that you’re no longer allowed to change anything about yourself. It means that you love yourself without condition, regardless of your flaws; that you can be both okay with yourself and committed to change, at the same time. - Sean Croxton
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:51 pm

GS sounds like some really good progress. Also sounds like your sons are find young men.
Narrowminded
Narrowminded

Back to top Go down

Post by Greensprout on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:02 pm

I may have lists abounding, but follow through is lacking. Slept unexpectedly another 13 hours last night. Uh, not helping with finding a routine. Still in jammies, but may take a lavender Epsom salt bath tonight, just have to rinse out the big tub first, as its been a while since last use.
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Greensprout on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:47 pm

Bath was quite lovely. Hoping for a mere 9 hours of sleep for tonight! Maybe 10...
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Post by tomi1000 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:49 am

Smile 13 hours of sound sleep? sounds wonderful! Maybe your body really needs it? healing takes sleep - every kind of healing.
tomi1000
tomi1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Greensprout on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:25 am

Tomi, perhaps yes, but also med related. Am somewhat over sedated on current meds, weaning off one to start another. Sounds great to sleep that long, but still leaving me unrested. Hoping so sort out over the next month or so. Is why I’m currently on sick leave from work.
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Post by tomi1000 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am

oh - yes. I get it. Medication sleep isn't always good sleep, huh? I know transitioning to another med takes time - to wean off and then adjust dosing with the next. I sure hope you get it sorted out without a long drawn out process. Sending good thoughts........
tomi1000
tomi1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:29 pm

Greensprout wrote:I may have lists abounding, but follow through is lacking.  

Start by prioritizing what is important and what is nice to do. As I am learning, not everything I put on a list has to be done in the next week.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Greensprout on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Got up around 1030 today, so about 10 hours sleep. Yes, I’m staying up too late. But wasn’t up till 1 pm yesterday, so working on it. Will enlist hubby for getting me up over the weekend.

Realized next psychologist appt conflicted with GP reassessment next week, so rescheduled. Did get showered, makeup on and out to pick up a few bits for dinner. Got the ok via email from GP that I can reduce venlafaxine dose today until I see him on Wed. Have some backup doses if I need to go back up. Felt a bit more awake today.

Making shrimp stir fry on rice noodles, calling in son #2 on his offer to be prep sous chef. That helps a LOT!

Hubby and I have tix for local home and garden show this weekend. We need to reshingle the roof this year, so may find some deals.
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Greensprout on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:53 pm

Son has offered his services as prep chef once he finishes helping GF file her taxes. Yay! He can do all the veg prep, I just have to cook.
Greensprout
Greensprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next