Joel from Maryland checking in

Go down

Joel from Maryland checking in

Post by Joel_MD on Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:12 pm

Hello all, I've been following MDA for several weeks but was not part of the forum. I stumbled upon this website and it looks great! Looking forward to an exchange of information.

Joel_MD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel from Maryland checking in

Post by Narrowminded on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Welcome Joel!
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:38 pm

Hey, Welcome! Glad to see you found us. How did you find this forum? Was it a google search or did you see the link on another forum or FB, etc?

ONTARIO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel_MD on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:42 am

ONTARIO wrote:Hey, Welcome! Glad to see you found us. How did you find this forum? Was it a google search or did you see the link on another forum or FB, etc?
I saw a reference to this site on a comment on Mark's Daily Apple, about the new Facebook group.

One comment I have: Google doesn't seem to like this group very much.  I couldn't find the website with any combination of Google searches.  I could only get here by directly typing the web address.  Google must be a bunch of paleo-hating vegans.  Wink

Joel_MD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:59 am

Joel_MD wrote:
ONTARIO wrote:Hey, Welcome! Glad to see you found us. How did you find this forum? Was it a google search or did you see the link on another forum or FB, etc?
I saw a reference to this site on a comment on Mark's Daily Apple, about the new Facebook group.

One comment I have: Google doesn't seem to like this group very much.  I couldn't find the website with any combination of Google searches.  I could only get here by directly typing the web address.  Google must be a bunch of paleo-hating vegans.  Wink

It's a new site and new domain name. Google probably hasn't indexed it yet. Also, I need to add some SEO and I haven't got that far, yet. I work on this when I have time.

ONTARIO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down