Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal Place Access

3 posters

Go down

Primal Place Access Empty Primal Place Access

Post by Lovebird Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:37 am

For those that are having problems when trying to log in to the forum, please use primalforums.forumotion.com and not primalforums.com, as there appear to be issues with the cookies in some browsers for the second one. Firefox accepts both, however Dissenter and Edge do no work without the forumotion part. After logging in your name will show up as online but you will be treated as a guest in all other ways aka not being able to reply/PM.

Hope to see you (again) soon! Wink
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Primal Place Access Empty Re: Primal Place Access

Post by perennialpam Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:37 am

I use primalforums.com and use Edge. FYI

There are times I have trouble but for the most part, nada.

perennialpam
perennialpam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:07 am

You're one of the lucky ones I guess.. Very Happy

After seeing your reply I tried again and when logging in/accepting cookies directly when using the 2nd link it works as described in the original post.. so not at all.. however when going for the 'learn more and manage my choices' option in the middle, I'm automatically redirected to the correct link and can carry on without any problems. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:47 am

I don't normally use Edge but I just opened up that browser and primalforums.com loaded up just fine. And, even without logging in (Lovebird...as per our moderator discussion) I can see the Top 20 posters and the FAQs).

It seems to be working just fine for me.

ONTARIO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:51 am

I can see it when logged in.. that's not the issue.

It's possible that neither of you have any problems because you do not clear your cookies..

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:53 am

Lovebird wrote:I can see it when logged in.. that's not the issue.

It's possible that neither of you have any problems because you do not clear your cookies..

I am doing this from our office computer and our cookies are cleared daily due to our insurance billing. There are so many variables at play here with regard to each person's computer set ups, permissions, cookies, etc that it's impossible to say why it works for one but not another. But I AM glad we're all here together regardless of how our computers get us here. Wink

ONTARIO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down