Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5

Post by Narrowminded on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:19 am

Pedi don’t doubt yourself or plant bad seeds. Believe you can make those weight goals. Smile

The amount of sleep you got sounds devine right now. Hopefully you can have another good night tonight.

Praying things go well with SWMBO today.
Narrowminded
Narrowminded

Back to top Go down

Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5

Post by ShelleyM on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:46 am

Happy day o you today! You WILL get to the weight you want to be. Smile
ShelleyM
ShelleyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:06 am

Thank you NM and Shelley.  This morning I had dropped 2.4 pounds! I knew I was voiding more than usual yesterday and my fingers/rings had felt a bit tight since eating out and having the leftover chicken fajita meat the other day.  My guess is they used a ton of salt and I was holding onto extra fluid.  So since January I have now lost 19.8 pounds.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:11 am

Sleep: 7-0; awake 1-8; REM 45m; light 5-5; Deep 1-10.  Fairly decent.  I had a hard time waking up when the alarm went off.  Sure enough I was in deep sleep at the time.

Getting ready to go into the office.  I just have some odds and ends to do since I worked late Saturday.  On the way home I will run some errands - pharmacy & Target.

Bento box made with cherry tomato, apple, chicken meat, hard boiled egg, and a small package of nut thins.

Dinner is definitely leftovers since we will be gone the next 4 days to visit Felix.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2Move on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:51 pm

Nice job on the total weight lost! 

Hope the day in the office is/was productive.
Meant2Move
Meant2Move

Back to top Go down

Post by tomi1000 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Hoping things went well today! Great job on the weight loss! thats excellent!

Have a great visit with Felix Smile
tomi1000
tomi1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:58 pm

Thanks M2M and Tomi.  The day went well at work and I am looking forward to seeing Felix.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Walrus on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Great job on the weight loss! You are such an inspiration, all that you do and still stay on plan!
The Walrus
The Walrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:32 pm

The Walrus wrote:Great job on the weight loss!  You are such an inspiration, all that you do and still stay on plan!
I've been around awhile and had lots of ups and downs.  I am very close to an all time low since joining MDA, so it is about time I got my act together.  I really think I had to deal with some mentality stuff before I could move on.  Hopefully it is all kicking along now.  Plus Shelley is on my heels pushing me along.  Wink
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:37 am

Pedidoc wrote:
I've been around awhile and had lots of ups and downs.  I am very close to an all time low since joining MDA, so it is about time I got my act together.  I really think I had to deal with some mentality stuff before I could move on.  Hopefully it is all kicking along now.  Plus Shelley is on my heels pushing me along.  Wink

Today is my anniversary for joining MDA.. Smile after reading for years before that. Wanted to be able to see Paleobird's bikini pic, which were only visible for members back then. May I ask how tall you are?

Time to get one of those cute little cheerleaders out again as we are rooting for ya.. you can do this!

Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5 - Page 3 Cheerl11
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:25 am

Way to go Pedi on the awesome loss. It also looks like you need to move onto part 5 Smile

You are my inspiration, you and Shelley. I’ve got to get my butt in gear.
Narrowminded
Narrowminded

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:50 am

LB I am just shy of 5-4 and small framed.  Most people think I am taller because my legs are disproportionately long and my waist sits about an inch above my hips.  Most of my life I ran anywhere from 99-120 pounds.  I am shooting for 145.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:50 am

Narrowminded wrote:Way to go Pedi on the awesome loss.  It also looks like you need to move onto part 5 Smile

You are my inspiration, you and Shelley.  I’ve got to get my butt in gear.  
That is what the tribe is for....motivating, encouraging, and being "there" to support each other.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:54 am

Sleep: 6-14; awake 1-37; REM 1-10; light 4-45; deep 19m.  I am tired.  Woke up earlier than needed.  I was so exhausted on the drive home yesterday I took a 2 hour nap.  That may have thrown my sleep off.

Today I need to get packed up and drive over to Austin.  DH is there for training today and tomorrow.  We will be spending time with Felix for his birthday.

Debating packing the scale.  Will continue tracking food and am hoping I can stay on track.  Expected small blip up with my weight.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:03 am

Pedidoc wrote:LB I am just shy of 5-4 and small framed.  Most people think I am taller because my legs are disproportionately long and my waist sits about an inch above my hips.  Most of my life I ran anywhere from 99-120 pounds.  I am shooting for 145.

That sounds reasonable as well as doable. Who knows where you'll end up when all falls into place.

Pedidoc wrote:That is what the tribe is for....motivating, encouraging, and being "there" to support each other.

Yep, exactly.

Pedidoc wrote:Today I need to get packed up and drive over to Austin.  DH is there for training today and tomorrow.  We will be spending time with Felix for his birthday.

Debating packing the scale.  Will continue tracking food and am hoping I can stay on track.  Expected small blip up with my weight.

Enjoy your time with Felix and congratulations to the birthday boy. Not that I have a say in this, but I vote 'no' on taking the scale with you. Track your food/movement if you have to, but other than that relax and have fun. Smile
Lovebird
Lovebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2Move on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Safe travels. I hope you and DH can relax and really enjoy yourselves and your time with the birthday boy.
Meant2Move
Meant2Move

Back to top Go down

Post by perennialpam on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Sounds like so much fun. Safe travels.
perennialpam
perennialpam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:21 pm

Thanks LB, M2M, and PPam.  I confess that I did pack the scale.  I made a bento box and ate that on the trip with a Trimino water.  Somehow I have managed to get 250 steps in even when driving.  I guess I stopped at the right time for a potty break! Shocked

Got checked into the hotel about 3.  Unloaded and went to get a card and gift bag for Felix's gift (3 books and 3 Queen t-shirts, since Freddy Mercury is his favorite).  Then went by Chipotle to get a bowl with chicken and veggies, so dinner is a minimal 4 points (I added some low fat sour cream I got at Target).  I did also get some dark chocolate for a treat, which is better than falling face first into wine. affraid  Went by the concierge lounge and got more veggies and some fresh fruit.  

In a bit I will type in the last 50 questions for the exam.

Last edited by Pedidoc on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Walrus on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:55 pm

It really helps to have a tribe! Very Happy
The Walrus
The Walrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:06 am

Hmm seems my post here last night disappeared.

Hoping you have a wonderful time. Happy Birthday to Felix!
Narrowminded
Narrowminded

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelleyM on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:27 am

Pedidoc wrote:
The Walrus wrote:Great job on the weight loss!  You are such an inspiration, all that you do and still stay on plan!

You betcha!! cheers Exclamation cheers Exclamation
ShelleyM
ShelleyM

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelleyM on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:39 am

Pedidoc wrote:LB I am just shy of 5-4 and small framed.  Most people think I am taller because my legs are disproportionately long and my waist sits about an inch above my hips.  Most of my life I ran anywhere from 99-120 pounds.  I am shooting for 145.

Oh my goodness! You are describing me to a T, except I am closer to "just over 5-3."

I don't have a target yet. Why 145?
ShelleyM
ShelleyM

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelleyM on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:42 am

Leave the scale packed and have a relaxed and amazing time. Happy B-day to Felix!
ShelleyM
ShelleyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 am

Narrowminded wrote:Hmm seems my post here last night disappeared.

Hoping you have a wonderful time.  Happy Birthday to Felix!

I've had that happen. Sad
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:15 am

Oh my goodness! You are describing me to a T, except I am closer to "just over 5-3." I don't have a target yet. Why 145?

145 seems doable and gets me close to normal BMI.  If I go closer to 140 that is okay also.  It is also about 40 pounds down.  For my height it is at the upper end of the recommended weight range.  So I guess you could say it is an arbitrary choice.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next