Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5 Empty Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5

Post by Rig D on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:52 am

^ Ditto from me.
Rig D
Rig D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5 Empty Re: Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5

Post by Narrowminded on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:16 am

Pedi I am so very sorry. I’m praying. Is DIL1’s mom there to help out? What a crazy time for everyone.

Hugs
Narrowminded
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5 Empty Re: Moving Forward Toward Better Health - Part 5

Post by ShelleyM on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:18 am

My prayers are matching yours. Hugs and have a decent day.
ShelleyM
ShelleyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:07 am

Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers.  Yes, her parents and family are in town, but her mother works 2 jobs and her father is in very poor health.  

She had a good night last night.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:10 am

Sleep: 5-45; awake 1-13; REM 38m; light 4-45; deep 22m.  Just not good at all!

Going to campus today.  Remedial nursing orientation for the students who missed the original offering.  Some excused and some just did not bother to show up.

Steady rain and I am not looking forward to the drive in or home.

Chicken something for dinner.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2Move on Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:59 pm

Be safe!  I really hope there is a good resolution for DIL and the baby.
Meant2Move
Meant2Move

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by perennialpam on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:12 pm

Goodness what a family worry you have going on. I pray for a good outcome.

perennialpam
perennialpam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:47 pm

Meant2Move wrote:Be safe!  I really hope there is a good resolution for DIL and the baby.
Thank you, M2M.  Accomplished the drive in and back without issue.  On the way in saw a SUV that was literally wrapped  around a telephone pole and another truck that had obviously hydroplaned on the freeway into the median barrier.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:47 pm

perennialpam wrote:Goodness what a family worry you have going on.  I pray for a good outcome.  

Thank you, PPam.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:50 pm

Orientation went well.  Had a phone conference to address some issues afterward.  Quick meeting with SWMBO and then home.  Fielding lots of emails now.

We did leftovers for dinner.  I had pulled chicken in salad.  I have had an extremely low WW point day.  I have only used 6 points so far of my 23.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2Move on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:26 pm

I've never done WW, do you get to store up unused points? And do they grumble for using too few points?
Meant2Move
Meant2Move

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:32 pm

Meant2Move wrote:I've never done WW, do you get to store up unused points? And do they grumble for using too few points?
They roll over points if you have some left.  I guess most people use all their daily points and dip into their weekly and/or activity points.  I am not touching the activity points and I am trying to stay out of the weekly points.  With most fruit & veg, eggs, and b/s chicken breast being 0 points it is pretty easy to have a zero point meal.  My lunch was a bento box I packed with shredded b/s chicken breast, cherry tomato, a hard boiled egg, and a sliced apple rubbed with fresh lemon juice.  I added a Trimino Protein water for 0 points and was good. I did have a small snack when I got home, a BAS with chicken, salsa and sour cream that cost some points and then treated myself to an ounce of dark chocolate almond sea salt bark for 7 points.  I still have 7 daily points left and I am not hungry at all.  Most likely being used to grain free, low carb is very helpful in not using a ton of points.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:36 pm

Weird, I posted an update on DS1 and DIL1 and it disappeared. 

They both had a good day.  DS1 shot a 248/250 on the qualifying course today, which had been giving him problems.  He actually called DS4 during dinner last night and got some pointers on correcting his issues.

DIL1 had no bleeding and there is a tiny chance that she may get to go home next week on home bedrest.

All in all a great day!
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Walrus on Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:24 am

Just getting caught up here - wow! So much going on. Prayers for DIL and all concerned! !
The Walrus
The Walrus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by perennialpam on Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:05 am

Glad to hear mom will get to come home. I hope there is someone nearby who can help with that and the little one who probably misses her so much.

Don't laugh. I suppose I missed a previous comment. What is b/s chicken? I figure Baked but S?
perennialpam
perennialpam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:10 am

Great news.

b/s? I'd say boneless/skinless. Smile
Lovebird
Lovebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rig D on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:14 am

Agree with others, prayers for DIL and baby.
Rig D
Rig D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:34 am

Happy to hear DDIL had a good day with no bleeding. While I want her to go home, I hope they keep her a few more days just to be sure. The back and forth shuttling and disruption to the others is so difficult.

Yes, it is very easy to get a 0 point meal, but generally speaking, adding a bit of fat to coffee etc winds up giving you a few points. However, I have rolled over a bit too. They won’t roll more than 4 I believe.
Narrowminded
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShelleyM on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:18 am

Good news for DIL. I tend to agree with NM about going home. I know how rough this situation is on young families. Praying continues.
ShelleyM
ShelleyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:49 am

Pedidoc wrote:Weird, I posted an update on DS1 and DIL1 and it disappeared. 

They both had a good day.  DS1 shot a 248/250 on the qualifying course today, which had been giving him problems.  He actually called DS4 during dinner last night and got some pointers on correcting his issues.

DIL1 had no bleeding and there is a tiny chance that she may get to go home next week on home bedrest.

All in all a great day!

VERY good news!!!!! I hope this happens for her because then she'll know that baby is staying put.

ONTARIO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:13 am

The Walrus wrote:Just getting caught up here  - wow!  So much going on.  Prayers for DIL and all concerned!  !  
Thank you, TW.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:14 am

perennialpam wrote:Glad to hear mom will get to come home.  I hope there is someone nearby who can help with that and the little one who probably misses her so much.  

Don't laugh.  I suppose I missed a previous comment.  What is b/s chicken?  I figure Baked but S?
Thank you, PPam.  Nope, sorry boneless, skinless.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lovebird wrote:Great news.

b/s? I'd say boneless/skinless. Smile
LB for the win!
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rig D wrote:Agree with others, prayers for DIL and baby.
Thank you, Rig.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedidoc on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:16 am

Narrowminded wrote:Happy to hear DDIL had a good day with no bleeding.  While I want her to go home, I hope they keep her a few more days just to be sure.  The back and forth shuttling and disruption to the others is so difficult.

Yes, it is very easy to get a 0 point meal, but generally speaking, adding a bit of fat to coffee etc winds up giving you a few points.  However, I have rolled over a bit too.  They won’t roll more than 4 I believe.
I think you are correct about max rollover and they go into the weekly pool.  Last week I dipped into my weekly for a few points each day.  This week I am determined to not dip into the weekly points as an experiment on what will happen.
Pedidoc
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next