Hello from FrogPad

Go down

Hello from FrogPad

Post by FrogPad on Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi, I’m FrogPad. I went by the name of NWFrogPad on the old MDA forum, however I was more of a lurker. I have been lurking here at times since it was created, I guess I never got around to creating an account. I’m a 56 year old woman. I live near the Seattle Washington area.

I saw the thread about wanting to reboot/restart emphasis to primal nutrition, I decided I’d like to participate in that if at all possible. I had succes with primal in the past and for health reasons need to get back on track. I previously lost about 60 lbs following primal, I still had more to go. Looking back I’m not exactly sure what got me off track. There were a lot of family issues happening and eventually I wasn’t following good patterns anymore, consequently I regained all the weight I’d lost.

This last fall I started getting back on track and have seen good results. I’ll try to be less of a lurker.

FrogPad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from FrogPad

Post by Pedidoc on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Welcome, FrogPad. If you are okay with it, start a journal. It is a great way to become more involved with the tribe.
Pedidoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Hi FrogPad! It's great to have new members. And, by all means, you are welcome to join us on our 2019 Primal reboot. The more, the merrier!

Welcome to the forum!

ONTARIO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrowminded on Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:34 pm

Welcome Frogpad, great to have a new member. Please join us.
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrogPad on Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:51 am

Thank you for the welcomes! I will start a journal. That isn’t something that I’ve done in the past.

FrogPad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum