How long can you live w/o veggies?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: How long can you live w/o veggies?

Post by priest on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:39 pm

"Wow! Are you sure this is Priest, the vegan proponent , talking???"

EX-vegan proponent, yes! after being duped into believing groupthink veganazi propaganda lies like "cow farts are driving global warming" and "cattle farming is destroying rainforests" and "bacon is a class 1 carcinogen" (the topics are almost limitless), I have come around to the TRUE lifestyle and movement, Paleo and Keto. somewhere along the way I got hoodwinked and started denying basic common sense: if a food tastes good, it MUST be good for you. bacon tastes good. pork chops taste good. kale tastes like shit. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that veggies are the "root" of all evil, but it DOES take a bunch of neo-hippie fascist vegans to make up a bunch of lies about the fake sustainability of vegetable eating to create doubt that we evolved correctly as meat eaters.

I apologize for my past behavior as one of these idiot vegans in trying to detract Grokkers and Primal advocates from real discussions about meat and optimal human and environmental health. thank GOD for this lively, prolific and SPAM-FREE forum! you guys rock!

priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky07 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:12 am

Priest, please tolerate my skepticism, but your overly zealous post strikes me as not so thinly veiled trolling. Hope you prove me wrong.

Rocky07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:27 am

priest wrote:"Wow! Are you sure this is Priest, the vegan proponent , talking???"

EX-vegan proponent, yes!  after being duped into believing groupthink veganazi propaganda lies like "cow farts are driving global warming" and "cattle farming is destroying rainforests" and "bacon is a class 1 carcinogen" (the topics are almost limitless), I have come around to the TRUE lifestyle and movement, Paleo and Keto.  somewhere along the way I got hoodwinked and started denying basic common sense:  if a food tastes good, it MUST be good for you.  bacon tastes good.  pork chops taste good.  kale tastes like shit.  it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that veggies are the "root" of all evil, but it DOES take a bunch of neo-hippie fascist vegans to make up a bunch of lies about the fake sustainability of vegetable eating to create doubt that we evolved correctly as meat eaters.

I apologize for my past behavior as one of these idiot vegans in trying to detract Grokkers and Primal advocates from real discussions about meat and optimal human and environmental health.  thank GOD for this lively, prolific and SPAM-FREE forum!  you guys rock!

Going from one extreme to the next and bashing your former 'buddies' is not going to do you any favors... most people can see right through this behaviour and acknowledge it for what it is. Merely quoting for future reference...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by priest on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 pm

I don't understand, do you think Primal/ Paleo is extreme? veganazism is DEFINITELY extreme, for sure, but I feel like everything is totally back to normal now. no more whacky ethics or environmental issues involved at mealtime. if it tastes good, eat it! no consequences or hidden agendas in that

priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paysan on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:21 pm

OKayyyy! Cheesecake, icing, peanut butter and/or onion and mayo samiches, KFC ,Chinese takeout coming up.
Oh wait! Weren't these the tasty things responsible for bleeding ulcers, total fatigue and serious weight gain in me over 20 years ago?
Sorry Priest, but good taste does not equate to good health in my book. I've had to amputate most of my taste buds in order to regain a measure of health. It's not that those items don't taste good, but that my tastes have been trained along different paths now.

Paysan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by priest on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:26 pm

sorry, I meant tastes good AND healthy. I speak from the Primal perspective, not the SAD

priest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:37 am

https://www.dietdoctor.com/ketogenic-diet-fewer-vegetables

Interview of Ivor Cummins with Georgia Ede is temporarily available for non-members of dietdoctor.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annieh on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:27 am

Hmm, that was quite interesting.
Annieh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paysan on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Absolutely! Please note that Georgia Ede wasn't recommending a totally plant-free diet; but was close to it. Why? Because after trying almost every diet ever devised in N.A.; she personally received great benefit from a ketogenic diet. However, she may find later on that strict adherence to a 100% keto diet may fail her in the end. Dr. Mercola gives some insight on this even as he advocates for a cyclical keto diet that gives benefits while reducing some foreseeable drawbacks.
https://articles.mercola.com/ketogenic-diet.aspx
You will see that Mercola has changed his stance several times over the intervening years, but only as new info becomes available. He still eats veggies and grows most  of his own. Wink

Paysan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:07 am

Keto is not plant free... au contraire.

Georgia Ede has her own personal reasons for keeping certain veggies/fruits out of her diet, aside from what she explains in her famous lecture 'Little Shop Of Horrors. The Risks And Benefits of Eating Plants' AHS 2012, so she eats a mostly meat diet.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4