Back to Nature

Go down

Back to Nature

Post by Annieh on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:40 pm

What have you been doing lately to reconnect with your wild side and/or deepen your experience of nature?

Do you find it necessary for your wellbeing?
Annieh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Back to Nature

Post by Narrowminded on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:39 am

Annie while I can’t say I’ve done anything due to the cold and my situation. I definitely feel a difference when I can connect with nature. I can’t wait to go take a walk on a trail,near here that is totally tree covered and get back into nature. My mental health demands it.
Narrowminded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:23 am

I suffer in the winter from lack of nature. I'm extremely cold intolerant so I avoid going out in the Ontario winter other than from door to car to door. I suck up as much nature as possible from April to October. We're camping and geocaching enthusiasts so we spend a large amount of time outside in the nicer months.

Off topic but.... I've noticed that since I've started daily exercise by counting steps that I actually seem to be able to handle a bit colder temperatures. Weird.

ONTARIO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2Move on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:23 pm

We live really close to nature and I really notice it when I spend much time in a city. We just spent a week in a largish metro area - lots of noise, people, houses, and lights. I miss seeing the moon, and actually since it was cloudy a good bit of the time, missed the sun. We were outdoors skiing 3 of the days and took walks on 2 other days so that helped, but too much civilization leaves me feeling hemmed in. I need lots of open space, and alone time. I'm just hanging on until the weekend when I can get outside and play.
Meant2Move

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annieh on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:01 pm

My daughter spent a year in New York, we realised there are people who have never seen the stars. How sad that is.
Annieh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down