Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strong flavors keep my appetite down ?

+2
Rocky07
srinath_69
6 posters

Go down

Strong flavors keep my appetite down ? Empty Strong flavors keep my appetite down ?

Post by srinath_69 Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:47 pm

So I went to Moe's after almost 2 days of fasting - Last meal was Saturday night.
I thought I get a bowl with chicken and bacon and no rice or beans and just veggies and cheese etc etc crammed as much as they would, and I thought I'd eat a can of mackerel after getting home.
Then I put an ungodly amount (just right for me) of the scorpion pepper salsa on it.
Just managed eat 1/2 of it. I was feeling full. Has anyone else felt that super spicy (scorpion pepper salsa of theirs is a bit of a joke even compared to their Carolina reaper or ghost from a few months ago) gets them fuller with less ?

Last edited by srinath_69 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed title)

srinath_69

Back to top Go down

Strong flavors keep my appetite down ? Empty Re: Strong flavors keep my appetite down ?

Post by Rocky07 Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 pm

srinath_69 wrote:So I went to Moe's after almost 2 days of fasting - Last meal was Saturday night.
I thought I get a bowl with chicken and bacon and no rice or beans and just veggies and cheese etc etc crammed as much as they would, and I thought I'd eat a can of mackerel after getting home.
Then I put an ungodly amount (just right for me) of the scorpion pepper salsa on it.
Just managed eat 1/2 of it. I was feeling full. Has anyone else felt that super spicy (scorpion pepper salsa of theirs is a bit of a joke even compared to their Carolina reaper or ghost from a few months ago) gets them fuller with less ?

Unfortunately, you are doing the same thing to this forum that you did to MDA. I was hopeful for a different result but looks like it is inevitable.

Rocky07

Back to top Go down

Strong flavors keep my appetite down ? Empty Re: Strong flavors keep my appetite down ?

Post by marcadav Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:35 pm

srinath, why don't you start a journal? Your journal would be a great place for posts like this.

marcadav

Back to top Go down

Post by Rig D Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:43 pm

Excellent suggestion Marcadav.
Give it a break Srinath. I'd venture that most of us have never heard of Moe's, where ever they may be,  and couldn't care less about their variety of spicy sauces.
This experience certainly isn't "thread worthy." I'd say it would be fine sitting in the "Srinath's strange and unusual dietary journal." Or whatever title you prefer.
Rig D
Rig D

Back to top Go down

Post by srinath_69 Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:56 pm

Moe's is Moe's southwest grill.
They were near Dayton and are working on coming back as of this blurb 1.5 yrs ago.
www.dayton.com/news/local/years-after-leaving-dayton-moe-grill-wants-come-back/8pFPh3yh3bt0guQDYZorWP/

Their hot salsa is killer.

srinath_69

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky07 Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Rig D wrote:Excellent suggestion Marcadav.
Give it a break Srinath. I'd venture that most of us have never heard of Moe's, where ever they may be,  and couldn't care less about their variety of spicy sauces.
This experience certainly isn't "thread worthy." I'd say it would be fine sitting in the "Srinath's strange and unusual dietary journal." Or whatever title you prefer.

Read his response. You are wasting your time giving him constructive suggestions. There is something seriously not right with this guy and he does not give a hoot what he does to this new forum.

Rocky07

Back to top Go down

Post by srinath_69 Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Rocky07 wrote:
Rig D wrote:Excellent suggestion Marcadav.

Read his response. You are wasting your time giving him constructive suggestions. There is something seriously not right with this guy and he does not give a hoot what he does to this new forum.

I am sorry man, I am really just trying to learn or see if someone else has anything to add/contradict/confirm.
RigD - Delete my post/topic if its not worthwhile.

srinath_69

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:07 am

srinath_69 wrote:
Rocky07 wrote:

I am sorry man, I am really just trying to learn or see if someone else has anything to add/contradict/confirm.
RigD - Delete my post/topic if its not worthwhile.

You could at least stick to Loose Ends with your new threads... saves me the trouble to move your stuff over there as they are not Primal/Paleo at all. And to think I joined the mod team to keep spam at bay, so we could have a safe place after what happened at MDA...

@ Rocky07: he may not care, but we do. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Rig D Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:29 am

Srinath, Please create a journal NOW. This thread will be moved to it or deleted. And attempt, even if it is a real effort, to use just a smidgeon of good sense in what you post and where you post it.

Seriously, you don't want me going around deleting your posts. A. I've got better things to do with my time. B. You probably wouldn't be happy with what's left. Please, Do It Yourself.

And to repeat myself, don't know, don't care about Moe's. All I can say is they are a mex/sw type restaurant and couldn't cut it on Brown street near U.Dayton, they can't be too good.
Rig D
Rig D

Back to top Go down

Post by srinath_69 Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:30 am

Rig D wrote:Srinath, Please create a journal NOW. This thread will be moved to it or deleted. And attempt, even if it is a real effort, to use just a smidgeon of good sense in what you post and where you post it.

Seriously, you don't want me going around deleting your posts. A. I've got better things to do with my time. B. You probably wouldn't be happy with what's left. Please, Do It Yourself.

And to repeat myself, don't know, don't care about Moe's. All I can say is they are a mex/sw type restaurant and couldn't cut it on Brown street near U.Dayton, they can't be too good.

Journal ??? on this site ? You mean the Primal Diaries section ?
Sorry I thought Journal meant write on my own computer ... which I do anyway.
I'll create it later today when I'm not rushing off to work. Sorry about that.

srinath_69

Back to top Go down

Post by srinath_69 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:13 am

Thanks for moving it RigD, I still need to put it in the diaries section ?

srinath_69

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:15 am

srinath_69 wrote:Thanks for moving it RigD, I still need to put it in the diaries section ?

I moved it... do you want it as it is to start your journal?

Back to top Go down

Post by srinath_69 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:22 am

No, I am not sure I want to start anything. I was trying to get a simple answer from someone who may know.
Could you change the Keem to Keep please - sorry for that typo.

srinath_69

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebird Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:28 am

srinath_69 wrote:No, I am not sure I want to start anything. I was trying to get a simple answer from someone who may know.
Could you change the Keem to Keep please - sorry for that typo.

Either you start a journal to put all your stuff in as RigD stated earlier or we will create it for you. Last warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by srinath_69 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:38 am

So you dont want me to post anywhere but in a journal ??
Well hey, Its your forum.

srinath_69

Back to top Go down

Post by ONTARIO Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:13 pm

srinath_69 wrote:So you dont want me to post anywhere but in a journal ??
Well hey, Its your forum.

Correction - it's OUR forum - as in every...single...member's....forum. And I am now getting personal messages from other forum members asking that you be STOPPED with respect to your inane, completely off-primal-topic posts.

So, please, be considerate of others who have now spoken out. This is a community. And, furthermore, a Primal community. Just like Grok, what you do, say, etc, affects the entire group. Please do not makes us have to cast you out and leave you to die in your lone, one-man domain alone with the sabre-toothed tigers.

ONTARIO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum