Primal Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost 80+ lb and kept most of it off.

2 posters

Go down

Lost 80+ lb and kept most of it off. Empty Lost 80+ lb and kept most of it off.

Post by srinath_69 Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:18 am

I didn't really follow any real plan. I did random fasting interjected by low carb sometimes terrible, but sometimes extraordinary food.
I lost 70 lb in 90 days - sept 15 2016 I was 219 and I was 148 on Dec 14 2016. I went OMAD on Sept 15th and on Oct 12 I forgot to eat, then tried 3, then 5 then 8, then 6 and 9, 9, 20 day fasts.

I have kept it mostly off, I looked like a skeleton in a trash bag @ 148 (and that's not my terminology - its my wife's)
I started working out and putting on some weight the right way in the last few months and I am between 160 and 170 these days and sort of getting heavier but staying close to that size. Now my wife doesn't say anything, she just feels for the top 2 of the 6 pack. Weird, I have the side ripple but nothing below the top 2 have popped out. I gotta do something about that.

I have this "template" jeans I only wear to check my size. It used to fit @ 148 without unzipping, but slowly that number has crept up to ~160 now.
My current plan - eat low carb, and do weights, and do sprints and fast for 1-4 days @ random. Its driven out of laziness and being a cheapskate than out of any real plan.
Show me a tray of meat and cheese, and I'll eat, show me a tray of donuts or other crap like Christmas sugar cookies and I'll say I'm on a fast. LOL.

I managed to get through the holidays still under my 172lb upper limit (where I will fast for a few days - or fast from being lazy).

I feel great, and I have to tell you, when you get healthy and good looking if you're a guy - the gay dudes and fugly chicks come out of the wood work and hit on you.

srinath_69

Back to top Go down

Lost 80+ lb and kept most of it off. Empty Re: Lost 80+ lb and kept most of it off.

Post by Rig D Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:16 pm

Good luck getting the 6 pack to show.
I too have a pair of jeans I use to monitor size. They are currently way too tight.
Smile "fugly" Long time since I've heard that expression. Do you have beat those individuals off with an ugly stick?
Rig D
Rig D

Back to top Go down

Lost 80+ lb and kept most of it off. Empty Re: Lost 80+ lb and kept most of it off.

Post by srinath_69 Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:40 pm

He he, OK this is the whole story.

Edited by moderator Lovebird.

This choice of wording as well as content is NOT what this primal forum is about. Instead of apologizing and leaving it up you should have been the wiser and edited it yourself.

Now that reminds me, I can see the bottom of my glass ...

Do not post again when you've been drinking.

srinath_69

Back to top Go down

Post by Rig D Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:49 pm

^Way, way too much info. You should not refill your glass, your judgement is being impaired.
Rig D
Rig D

Back to top Go down

Post by srinath_69 Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:23 am

LOL, sorry, FWIW, I didn't refill my glass. I worked on stuff round the house, and chilled out @ TV.

srinath_69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum